Wednesday 29 March 2017

Ban on sale of BS III vehicles : which companies will be affected, what is BS III


Supreme court on Wednesday banned the sale and registration of all BS III vehicles from 1 April 2017.

First of all what is BS III vehicle ?

BS III or Bharat Stage III is one of the emission standards instituted by the government of India to regulate the output of air pollutants from internal combustion engine equipment, including motor vehicles.

So all vehicles have to pass the BS III test, at present BS IV standard has been implemented by government.

Should we buy the shares of autocompanies ???

Don't rush to buy autocompanies shares, since BS IV has been already introduced in April 2010 in 13 major cities. Maruti as of now don't have any BS III vehicles.

Yes but still there are many unsold BS III stocks lying with these companies, so there can be some corrections in these companies share prices and hence an opportunity.

Following companies can be kept at radar :
Ashok Leyland, Hero Moto corp, Tata motors etc.


1 comment:

  1. I need to purchase anoughof a medication to last6 till the 21st of this month,not for
    “getting high”but because have chronic fatigue from lyme diease and have been on it for 8 years,prescribed legally.My doctor however did not write enough to last till appointment and she did not tell me she would be on a vacation.I don’t really want to do this but if I don’t I will lily lose my job and I need it.How can I inquire BOUT THIS>iM ON A MAC and the for thing says it is unavailable for mac right now.Really not sure how to do this at all.Cab someone please helo me I would really appreciate it
    Jayme Silvestri

    ReplyDelete